From: Shulin Zhuang (shulin.zhuang_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 08:46:28 CST

Dear all,

When I use the newly download windows version VMD1.84b11, after open the Tk
console, when I type" package require psfgen",
the message"1.4.4" arises.
But the psfgen is not called, I type "psfgen" , invalid command name
">Main<".

I install this VMD in C:\\vmd, but I find in the
directory:C:\VMD\plugins\WIN32\tcl\psfgen1.4, there is no psfgen, only three
file:libpsfgen.so,pkgIndex.tcl,ug(the psfgen user guide), I copy one psfgen
file to this dircetory and open vmd again, but I still can not use psfgen.
What is the problem. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

--
   Shulin Zhuang
Chemistry Department