From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 19:14:18 CST

Hi Javier,
  I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to select atoms or
colors after loading the HISTORY file. Unless you're running into an
unusual bug, you should indeed be able to do both of these things
before and after loading any file, whether a DLPOLY HISTORY file or
otherwise. If you can give me more details about what you're having
trouble with, I can help you solve your problem.