From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_vitae.cmm.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 01:01:20 CST

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca wrote:

dear michel,

if you have enough water around your peptide, the following may work:

load the trajectory, then use a hacked version of the fitframes
script, that does only move the selection, and apply pbc.

depending on your trajectory format (some do store the box information,
some not), you have to set the box dimensions as well (see set_unitcell)
and then apply pbc based on the thusly stored info (i have used a hacked
version of pbcwrap for that, attached). so that in the end you you
something like:

source set_unitcell.tcl
source pbcwrap.tcl
mol new TRA1_axel.xyz waitfor all