From: Xifang Wang (xwang_at_sinost.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 21:36:16 CST

Hi,

I'm a novice in this. I know this question (or ones similar) was posted many times. I looked all up, tried them , and still could not get it to work properly.
Here's the difficulty: I had no trouble generating the .dx file and importing it into VMD using read_dx. Isosurface works well. But when I tried to use the volume data to color the surface by "Volume", I got invariably a uniform white color. I thought maybe the electronic potential was not calculated propperly. So I tried one of the demos, and I got the same uniform color.
Could some advise me how to correct it?
Thanks a lot.
Xifang