From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 10:22:04 CST

Hi,
  We haven't tried writing a Fortran interface to the molfile plugins,
but I'd highly encourage it, since lots of people could conceivably benefit
from using the molfile plugins in their Fortran programs.
(all, or nearly all, of the molfile plugins are pure open source BTW...)
If you or someone writes such an interface, I'd be happy to include it
in the plugin distribution so others can use it.

  John