From: Warren DeLano (warren_at_delsci.com)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 19:12:14 CST

Jan,

Wonderful!

Parameterizing small molecules for modeling and simulations is only
slightly less distasteful to me than cleaning fish -- but don't overlook
the joys of do-it-yourself home dentistry! Thanks for adding another
useful tool into the mix, even if it can't chop wood or pop open a brew.
Happy Friday!

Cheers,
Warren