From: Adrian Koh (kohsj_at_ihpc.a-star.edu.sg)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 00:15:54 CST

Hi,

How could I change the default graphical representations in vmd.rc
file? What is the script to change the default "Coloring Method" and
"Drawing Method" under the "Draw Style" menu?

I found in the manual, pg. 105, that a probable command would be "mol
color /coloring_method/", I've filled in "Element" for the
"coloring_method" but nothing happened. How do we know what to fill in
place of the italicized commands shown in the manual?

Thanks!

Regards,
Adrian.

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.