From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 14:27:39 CST

Vlad,
  I've made the X-PLOR EDM reader plugin in VMD much more permissive in
it's acceptance of files that don't strictly follow the behavior of
the original X-PLOR and the X-PLOR docs. It loads your file fine now,
and should work with other similar files generated by 'ptraj' and other
utilities in the AMBER suite that are based on the same/similar code.
If you're in a hurry to use this you can either get the new code from
CVS and compile it on your machine, or use the next test version of VMD
which I'll probably post in a few days.