From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_vitae.cmm.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 14:05:40 CST

hi ben,

please have a look at the attached script which introduces
a command 'reload' to delete all coordinates and then reloads
the last loaded file of the current molecule.

it also saves the various scene parameters and restores
them after loading the file. perhaps you can adapt it
for whatever you need.

regards,
      axel.

Axel Kohlmeyer e-mail: akohlmey_at_cmm.upenn.edu, tel: ++1-215-898-1582
    Center for Molecular Modeling -- University of Pennsylvania