From: Denise Teotico (dteotico_at_unc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 17:35:07 CST

Thanks for the info. I switched over to using VMD on our SGIs (using IRIX).
I still am unable to run IED. The error message I get says "import tkinter
not found". I used your pre-compiled library to try to get IED running. I
read in the email threads that someone just compiled their own libraries but
I do not know how to do this. I am using on our SGIs VMD version 1.8.2.
Thanks.

Denise Teotico
Graduate Student
UNC-CH