From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 10:06:25 CST

Hi,
  Indeed, the PDB web site no longer responds to the previous URL
we used for downloading PDB files. I've updated the code and am testing
the new version now. I plan to release an updated plugin for VMD 1.8.3 as
well as fixing it for the new test versions of VMD 1.8.4. I'll send a note
to VMD-L when the new plugin is available.