From: lily jin (lily1907_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 12:14:47 CST

 I opened a pdb file 1h8e.pdb with VMD. Then I used Extensions/Analysis/APBS electrostatics
  I set the path for the files and gave all the parameters in the ELEC values window
  Then I run APBS.
  It gave me the following information:

  info> opened coordinate file C:/PWORK?1h8e.pqr for writing.
  apbsrun: error runing C:/Program Files/University of Illinois/VMD/plugins/noarch/tcl/apbsrun1.1/apbsrun.tcl
  apbsrun: error accured while runing APBS:
   Can't read "apbs_fd": no such variable
  info> Finished with coordinate file C:/PWORK/1h8e.pqr

  Can anyone tell me what is the problem? C:/PWORK is the directory I set for the files. I could see the .pqr file was generated in this folder.
  Thank you very much!

Lily