From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 15:05:17 CST

Marcela,
  You can simply re-run your script as many times as you like.
If you're loading different molecules, you'll just want to use
"top" to refer to the most recently loaded molecule rather than
hard coding the molecule IDs. That's probably the main thing that's
giving your script trouble. You can save the molID of each molecule
as you load it rather than hard coding the numbers in your script.
It's the "0" and "1" for the molIDs that are forcing you to restart
in order for your script to work...