From: hodak_at_chips.ncsu.edu
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 06:16:44 CST

Generated protein looks much better now, but only if last is set to CT3.
CT1 (which I like since it is simple) still generates broken pdb file (and
namd complains about the HB CT1 HB angle). Do you know what the problem
with CT1 is?

Also, even with CT3 namd still complain about non-unique coordinates,
but all coordinates seem to be OK. Perhaps the problem is with namd
config file, but I first want to psfgen and CT1 (if possible) running.

Thanks a lot for your help.
        Miro