From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 09:56:57 CST

Will,
  For an old PIII machine, I would think that a GeForce Ti4600 would be a
very good match and would work well. If you can get a 256MB card cheaply,
that'd be even better, as having more memory will allow you to do more
with 3-D texturing, higher resolutions, deeper pixel depth at peak
display resolution, etc. A 128MB card should be servicable however.