From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 15:07:22 CDT

Hi!

Ok, I am not sure if it is what you need, but this is what I have. It
calculates between molecules and/or frames: a) rmsd in terms xyz,
distance between atoms, angles or dihedrals (as defined in labels), and
b) number of contacts and hbonds (as defined in vmd).

For each type of analysis you request the plugin creates an object (2D
matrix representation) which is clikable and interacts with vmd, showing
the corresponding representation. These objects can also be combined, i.
e., sum of two objects.

It is still under development, but I'll be happy to share it with you.
If somebody else wants to try it, please write me. I have added a little
preview here:
http://physiology.med.cornell.edu/faculty/hweinstein/vmdplugins/rmsdtt/rmsdtt2.html

Suggestion are wellcome.

Best,