From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 00:00:33 CDT

Trevor,
  While I'm not sure what would cause the problem you're experiencing,
here are a couple of simple questions that might shed some light on
what's going on. What version is the Python interpreter that you used
to build the .pyc file? What modules does Force.py[c] use? Which version
of VMD are you running (version number and build/platform)?

Thanks,