From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 10:30:01 CDT

Hi,
  I'm not sure I understand the problem you're describing, are you loading
an "XYZ" formatted structure file into VMD, or is it that you're loading a
figure of some sort into VMD as a surface? You didn't specify what it is
that's different between ghemical and VMD, if you can provide more details
I might be able to provide more assistance to help you solve your problem.

  John