From: Chang, Christopher (Christopher_Chang_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 14:27:47 CDT

Tatyana,

   As I understand it, the header of the DCD file is referred to as the
"ICNTRL array" in the CHARMM documentation. There is a description of it
(for CHARMM 25; I imagine the form for other versions is in the
analogous location in the documentation trees) at
http://www.pdc.kth.se/doc/charmm/c25b2/corman.html
Search on "ICNTRL". I believe NAMD writes out/reads in CHARMM24 format.

Chris

Christopher H. Chang, Ph.D.
Research Associate
National Renewable Energy Laboratory