From: Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 11:48:02 CDT

Why you don't try to transfer your files to your machine? I guess it'll
be the best if the machine where you have your files does not allow X
server connections nor has installed the OpenGL libraries. The other
option is to try to talk with your system administrator to install the
libraries.

Hope it helps,

Michel