From: Chang, Christopher (Christopher_Chang_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 17:59:55 CDT

Hi John,

   My coordinate files are small enough to work with in card format
without trouble. I was thinking more about larger systems that folks
might work on and analyze with CHARMM, but even then the formatted file
of a single structure is likely to be much smaller than any DCD files
they would work with, I suppose. More to find out if it were already
available under a non-obvious file type designation.

Thanks much,

Chris