From: Mark Formaneck (formanec_at_chem.wisc.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 20:11:50 CDT

I am interested in re-coloring the graph, actually. So I could do
this, but I was hoping for a way in which VMD could do this for me.
There are a lot of little bars being made where the structures are
switching back and forth between two structure types. It would be
handier to generate the graph the way I want it in the first place
(just showing helices and sheets, for instance).