From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 12:49:48 CDT

Hi,
  I'm not sure why you're having problems with the windows build
and VRPN, it ought to work fine, it's built from the same version
of VRPN as the Linux version, so it's unclear to me at this moment
why it wouldn't work. Let me do some tests here and see if I
encounter the same problems on different Win 2k, XP boxes here or not.