From: Jian Zou (zouj01_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 20:47:00 CDT

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your kindness.

I tried vmd-1.8.2 and 1.8.3 on 3 PCs using windows-xp professional including
sp2, english version, and encountered the similar problem, therefore it may
not caused by some keyboard problem.

I do not add any hotkey now, and the problem is about some of the default
hotkey, including

G = rotate z by -2 (act as 'g = rotate z by 2')
Ctrl-a = scale by 1.1 (act as 'a' without definition)
Ctrl-z = scale by 0.9 (act as 'z = rock z by -1', and sometimes 'z' acts as
'Ctrl-z')
These three hotkeys only work properly occasionally.

Alt-M = menu main on/off
Alt-f = menu file on/off
This kind of hotkeys never work for me.

any ideas?