From: Axel Kohlmeyer (axel.kohlmeyer_at_theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 15:18:27 CDT

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Jindal Shah wrote:

jindal,

if you would give us more specific data about your machine, especially
the graphics card, there might be a more direct help from people on
the list. these kind of questions do come up repeatedly. please search
the mailing list archives for a message that applies to your problem.
most likely your graphics card is not configured properly or you
are missing a capable driver.

JS> I am running VMD on Linux with Fedora Core 3.0. The graphics is too
JS> slow and the resolution is also note that great. I was wondering if

too slow compared to what?

JS> any of you experience same problem and how to fix this.

axel.

JS> Thanks,
JS> Jindal

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer   e-mail: axel.kohlmeyer_at_theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49 (0)234/32-26673
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/53         Fax:   ++49 (0)234/32-14045
D-44780 Bochum  http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/