From: David Kingsbury (trentdk_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 11:16:09 CDT

I'm running some MD simulations and want to have an on-the-fly
coloration of KE. I thought it would be ingenius to place the KE
values into the BETA field of a .pdb file, and watch it with VMD. So
now I have a 10 frame .pdb file of some action where the ke in the
beta field is changing every frame. I made sure to color by BETA, and
to check the "update color every frame" in the trajeectory tab. VMD
however is not updating the colors... it is just retaining frame 1's
BETA coloring scheme. Does anyone have any suggestions to get this
working? I have a feeling it my be a small fix, (or a bug?)
Thanks!
-David B. Kingsbury
College of Charleston