From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 09:58:58 CDT

Shantenu,
  I don't have VRPN built on Itanium or Power4 64-bit yet because
VRPN itself hasn't been ported to these platforms. It shouldn't be
too difficult to get it working, but right now I'm swamped with other
things and so this will have to wait a bit longer. You guys could
build from source if you're in a hurry to get VRPN up on Itanium,
and I'd be more than happy to get a patched VRPN makefile that works
on the Altix/Prism :-)