From: Peter Holm (Peter.Holm_at_mbfys.lu.se)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 07:05:04 CDT

Thank's John, that worked and yes, I'm using an ATI Mobility Fire GL T2 graphics card.
Will these commands limit my graphics capacity in VMD?

/Peter

Try doing this:
  vmd -dispdev text

If that works, then try doing this:
  setenv VMDSIMPLEGRAPHICS 1
  vmd

If that works, then I'm guessing you're probably using an ATI video card right?