From: Jordi Cohen (jordi_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 13:13:25 CDT

Anna,

It is not clear what the problem is. Is it possible for you to send
me a copy of the PDB/PSF files that you are using as well as the
AutoIMD parameters (e.g., selection, special param files), so that I
can test your system over here and see if I can reproduce the error?

It appears (though this needs to be verified), that your NAMD job
died by itself before VMD/AutoIMD could connect to it. If you run
namd2 directly using the "E:/autoimd/autoimd.namd" config file
created by AutoIMD, do you know if NAMD runs normally, or if it
aborts in a similar way? This will help us determine if the problem
is with AutoIMD or with NAMD (AutoIMD simply creates and runs the
autoimd.namd job, and then connects to it; if running that job aborts
unexpectedly, then AutoIMD will not be able to start...).

Thanks,
Jordi