From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 15:28:47 CDT

Hi,
  There's not a built-in way to add logos, only text with the draw commands.
If you want to add a logo, the best way I can think of would be to render
all of the frames for your movie first, then write a Perl/Python/Tcl script
to composite your logo into the frames using tools like NetPBM. Once done,
you could run the MPEG compression part of the job manually, with the
ppmtompeg program, or whatever you prefer.