From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 14:30:06 CDT

There isn't, but it's not out of the question for future versions of
VMD. A version with Python 2.4 would probably require compiling it
yourself. Here's some information on how to do this:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/doxygen/

Cheers,
Justin

--
The spirit of Plato dies hard.  We have been unable to escape the
philosophical tradition that what we can see and measure in the world