From: Carlos Simmerling (carlos_at_ilion.bio.sunysb.edu)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 08:13:25 CDT

Hi all,
VMD is working fine on my pentium 4 PC under XP.
I just got an Athlon64 PC (with XP) and a quadro FX1100.
VMD works ok, but when I add a licorice representation it
always crashed. The same thing works fine on my
other (Intel) PCs under windows.

Has anyone else seen this? I couldn't find anything
in the archives, and the amd64 binaries seem to be for
unixes only.

Any ideas? I can send more info if it would help.
Carlos

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor           Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax:   (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University        Web:   http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115    E-mail: carlos.simmerling_at_stonybrook.edu