From: Nicolas Sapay (n.sapay_at_ibcp.fr)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 09:59:30 CDT

Sorry, there is a mistake in my previous mail. I have use "$bad" and not
"bad" in the command:
foreach segid [$bad get segid] resid [$bad get resid] { ...

And of course, I have checked that my selection is not empty ;-). It
contains 15 residues.

Nicolas

Le mar 10/05/2005 à 16:54, diane lynch a écrit :
>foreach segid [bad get segid] resid [bad get resid] {

    in the above line have you tried with $bad not just bad?
    also you could check to be sure bad has atoms in it ($bad num)

--
_ Nicolas Sapay ________________________ PhD student _

 IBCP - Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Protéines
  >> 7, Passage du Vercors
     69367 Lyon cedex 07, France