From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 11:31:35 CDT

Hi,
  1.8.3 contains a snapshot of the plugins from February.
If you want the very latest, the best is to get them from
the VMD CVS tree, or use a plugin update. I intend to post a
new pre-built set of plugins on the web in the next few days.
Once posted, you can use those plugins to update VMD 1.8.3 to
the latest.

  John