From: Hirsh Nanda (hirshn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 14:17:32 CDT

Has anyone else succesfully gotten python and numpy to work with VMD
on a Mac OSX 10.3 platform. The python libraries linked in an earlier
post don't seem to work. I've been trying the compile the source code
option but have run into numerous problems. In particular the link to
the source code for the STRIDE and SURF plugins are broken or
outdated. And in general the documentation for compiling VMD is not
helpful, it needs to explain the procedure in significantly more
detail. I've basically hit a wall here, if anyone has had any success
with VMD & python on their Mac please help me out.

-Hirsh