From: Eduard Schreiner (eduard.schreiner_at_theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 08:58:44 CDT

haider abbas wrote:
> Dear all vmd user,
>
> i am using molecular visualization program "vmd-1.8.2"
> and "rasmol".
> when i visualize the same file with vmd and rasmol,vmd
> screen shows less number of bonds in comparison with
> rasmol. That is some bonds are missing between the
> atoms in vmd visualizer screen while it is present in
> rasmol screen. Somebody please help me to overcome
> this problem.
> i will really appreciate.
>
> Haider Abbas
> Department of Physics
> Jamia Millia Islamia University
> New Delhi
> India

> Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online
> Go to: http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

Hey Haider,
try to use the "dynamic bond" representation in vmd. There Youcan adjust
the cutoff criterion when to draw a bond and when not.

Eddi

Eduard Schreiner                        e-mail: eduard.schreiner_at_rub.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49 (0)234/32-22121
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/52         Fax:   ++49 (0)234/32-14045
D-44780 Bochum                               http://www.theochem.rub.de