From: Adrian Koh (kohsj_at_ihpc.a-star.edu.sg)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 06:03:41 CDT

Hi,

Thank you very much for your replies. I've added the following lines in
"vmd.rc" in order to change the default directory:

# change default Home directory
cd /Nanowire Simulations/

and an error message appeared during startup saying:

wrong # args: should be "cd ?dirName"?

and the default directory remained as what it was previously. Where did
I go wrong?

Regards,
Adrian.