From: Nuno R. L. Ferreira (nunolf_at_ci.uc.pt)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 03:29:03 CDT

If I'm not mistaken, under vmd scripts section, there's a script that creates a coloured map for a given structure of CA-CA distances (ca-dist). One of the authors is J. Stone. You could start from there.

Also, any script that calculates contacts between atoms/residues, have the script lines needed.

Best regards,
Nuno