From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 17:29:33 CDT

Charles,
  Can you send me the script you're performing these commands within?
I can probably be more helpful if I could see what you're actually doing
beyond these two lines. The scale command you've got there may be causing
troubles. When you say it does not appear correct, do you have any
judgement as to whether the origin, scale, or both are being drawn incorrectly
for your graphics object? Did you do anything else with your transforms
before this code is executed, or after?