From: Huaer XC (huaer.xc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 16:40:31 CDT

Hi, I also got a very bad result of vmd1.83 running in my Mandrake
10.0 Linux. My problem is that everytime I ran vmd, three panels did
show up, but the screen got frozen so that I had to restart my
computer. VMD works very well with Win-XP in the same PC, so I guess
it should not be the problems of the Video card. Is there anything I
can do to fix this problem? Thanks in advance..
Huaer