From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 16:15:48 CDT

Hi!

I just talk about RMSDTT cvs1.9 in a previous thread 'rmsd' but I wanted
to announce it in a separate thread. It is now possible to do all
against all pairwise rmsd calculations with RMSDTT, just activate the
'all' option and the plugin will output a matrix off all the pairwise
rmsds in the trajectory. No plotting available, thought, sorry!

I am currently working on version 2, with a totally different GUI,
plotting capabilities and interaction of the matrix plot with the vmd
graphics window. Keep tuned...

http://physiology.med.cornell.edu/faculty/hweinstein/vmdplugins/

Best,

Luis