From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 17:17:10 CDT

This could probably be done by modifying Luis Gracia's RMSDTT
plugin a bit. You'd need to do the plotting part with your
own scripts and/or additional software. There's also a
per-residue RMSD script included in one of the VMD/NAMD
tutorials that you might be able to adapt for this purpose.
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/namd/namd-tutorial-html/node12.html

  John