From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 12:56:59 CDT

Hi!

I just tried with model 1 on 1JJZ and it works deleting the N of the
last residue. You don't get the closure, thougth. If it is just for
image production, may be you could load two structures with a break (N
atom deleted) in different residues and display both at the same time.

Luis

PD: todo bien por aqui, que tal vos?

--
Luis Gracia, PhD