From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 12:53:45 CST

Hi,

the rmsdtt plugin works the same way as the 'rmsd tool' plugin, except
it loops through trajectories. For that reason a few options were added,
plus some improvements over the 'rmsd tool' plugin. This new options are
explained in the web;
http://physiology.med.cornell.edu/faculty/hweinstein/vmdplugins/rmsdtt/index.html

For your case you can:
- load the reference structure in another molecule and select it as the
'top' molecule.
- press the 'only active' button to update the list in the rmsdtt
plugin. The list should now include all the molecules (or trajectories)
you want to calculate the rmsd, included the reference.
- select the 'top' option in rmsdtt.
- activate the 'trajectory option' in rmsdtt.
- choose your 'plot' and 'save' options.
- press the rmsd button to get an rmsd (optional)
- press the align button to align.
- press the rmsd button again to obtain the final rmsd.

Hope this helps.

Luis

--
Luis Gracia, PhD