From: Keith Refson (kr_at_isise.rl.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 09:57:02 CST

I'm attempting to write a utility to import some charge-density data into VMD.
The data is on a regular grid, and I'm attempting to convert it to .grd file
format. I had a working version with an earlier version of vmd, but with 1.8.2
I get a file format error reported on attempting to read it into vmd.

     Unable to open file with plugin of type grd
     Improperly formatted file header: uplbl.

Can someone help me out with some documentation of the format required
and hopefully an example .grd file I can use as a template?

Thanks

Keith Refson

--
Dr Keith Refson,