From: Tomo Hayashi (hayashi_at_echem.titech.ac.jp)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 23:41:48 CST

Thank you, John, Christopher, and Mike for your suggestions.

I succeeded in launching VMD by double clicking of VMD
1.8.3/Contents/vmd/vmd_MACOSX. (double clicking of VMD icon still does
not work) Then, a terminal window (I'm using bash) with a prompt of vmd
>, OpenGL Display and VMD Main windows appeared. But I cannot move,
resize the windows of VMD Main and OpenGL Display. I also moved
.bashrc. My Mac is Powerbook G4 with Mac OS 10.3.8.
Do you have any idea?

Thanks for your help.

Tomo

---