From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 13:38:23 CST

Phil,
  Can you tell me what error message(s) if any you are getting
when you try to do this? It should work fine as far as I know.
If you encounter a problem with the number of atoms in a segment,
number of segments, etc, they are likely to be issues with the
'psfgen' plugin, not with the solvate/autoionize plugins themselves,
since they use psfgen for most of the heavy lifting they do.
If you can send me more information on what's happening, it'll
help narrow down if this is in fact 'psfgen' or some buglet in
the other plugins you mentioned.