From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 17:42:46 CST

Leyla,
  At the present time the VMD plugin for CHARMM 'crd' coordinate
files can only read them, it doesn't have the ability to write new files.
Someone with expertise in the CHARMM coordinate file format could probably
add the export/write capability to the VMD plugin in a few hours.
I'd be happy to help someone do this if someone with the expertise and
ability to verify/test the results wants to work on it.