From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 15:54:48 CST

Alex,
  This is interesting, I haven't encountered the behavior you're describing
before. Can you package up the file(s) and a VMD script that
illustrate this and either email it to me or post it for me to download?
I think that with the files and a script to reproduce what you're seeing,
I should be able to help you get the results you want much more quickly.