From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 13:22:26 CST

Hi,

I've used the Gromacs programs g_covar and g_anaeig to perform
analysis of NAMD-generated trajectory files by first converting the
trajectory to sequential pdb format. You can do this in VMD by simply
you must change all the "END" lines to "ENDMDL", or g_covar will
crash.

Hope this helps,
Justin

--
The spirit of Plato dies hard.  We have been unable to escape the
philosophical tradition that what we can see and measure in the world